Cayman Islands Company Law requires that all companies registered in Cayman have a physical presence in the Islands in the form of a Registered Office. All entities other than ordinary companies must maintain their Registered Office with a licensed services provider.
Our Registered Office services include the following.
- Provision of a physical mailing address for the company
- Display of the company name
- Maintaining the Register of Mortgages and Charges
- Maintaining the Register of Directors and Officers
- Maintaining the Register of Members
- Submission of the Annual Return to the Cayman Islands Government
- Co-ordination of all filings with the Registrar of Companies
For practical reasons the Registered Office will normally maintain and safeguard other important records and documents for the company such as:
Certificate of Incorporation
Memorandum and Articles of Association
Agreements and other contractual documents